ROBO Global is an index, advisory, and research company wholly focused on helping investors capture the unique opportunities of fast-growing robotics, artificial intelligence, and healthcare technology companies around the world.
Bạn đang xem: Robo global robotics and automation index etf (robo) stock price, news, quote & history
Explore the rapidly evolving universe of disruptive technology from an investment perspective. Hear from our team on the top tech trends, gain key investment insights, and learn about the technology companies that are captured across our investment strategies.
Our portfolios are built on the research by our team of financial professionals, PhDs, and global industry leaders who work together to research companies that are driving exponential growth.
We"re witnessing a world dominated by a technological transformation that is unfolding before our eyes. Even as market momentum ebbs and flows, these innovative companies power forth.
The cutting-edge companies captured in our portfolios are global innovators, both large and small, that are delivering the technologies and applications that are transforming our tomorrow.
In 2013, we launched ROBO: the world"s first investment strategy to track the publicly traded universe of automation and robotics stocks. In 2018, we launched THNQ which captures innovative AI stocks. One year later came HTEC which includes the most disruptive companies in healthcare technology.
Like ROBO, our HTEC and THNQ portfolios provide investors with broad and diversified exposure to a basket of best-in-class technology companies. These indices support investment products globally.
The ROBO Global Robotics & Automation Index is the world"s first and leading stock index tracking the robotics and automation revolution for investors. ROBO provides investment exposure to a basket of best-in-class robotics companies around the world.
The ROBO Global Healthcare Technology & Innovation Index provides unique, global exposure to best-in-class healthcare technology companies across nine targeted subsectors ranging from diagnostics to genomics to data analytics to telehealth, and beyond.
The ROBO Global Artificial Intelligence Index offers unique exposure to the entire AI ecosystem as technology continues to disrupt global industries ranging from healthcare, financial services, transportation, manufacturing, retail, and beyond.
Investment exposure to disruptive technology is inherently tied to future-focused, sustainability goals, which identify and address global challenges.
Xem thêm: 30 ) Trong Tự Nhiên H Có 3 Đồng Vị : 1H, 2H, 3H, 1 H, 2 H, 3 H
Interesting in investing in financial products tracking the ROBO Global indices? We have partnerships worldwide.
- 12 hours agoA new category of vehicles has quietly joined the #selfdriving race: Autonomous trucks. https://t.co/YB2exzi137
- 14 days agoThis week, our senior research analyst Lisa Chai"s insights on supply chain #automation and #ecommerce were include… https://t.co/zAIFb4Cwps
- 19 days agoDive into the double-digit performance across our portfolios in Q4, download our latest quarterly report:… https://t.co/YdHQ1oSpUD
- 21 days agoHAPPENING NOW: Tune into our January #investor call where we cover 2020 performance and key technology trends to ex… https://t.co/15pdAwsv50
- 23 days agoWhile some industries were devastated by the events of 2020, others thrived. That was particularly true in many are… https://t.co/KZdBvH2fZ4
- 27 days agoREGISTER NOW: You’re invited to join our research team on Jan. 13th for an investor #webinar recapping Q4 performan… https://t.co/oHFzAEIvLC
- 28 days agoDespite the effects of the pandemic, the ACWI finished +14.5% for the year. In December, the $ROBO index and the… https://t.co/3ZeLN742dj
- 29 days agoCovid has accelerated the introduction of #robotics in the #retail sector, a trend we anticipate will transform the… https://t.co/7uuL5hbf4Y
ROBO Global is an index, advisory, and research company focused 100% on helping investors capture the unique opportunities of fast-growing robotics, automation, and artificial intelligence (RAAI) companies around the world. Authorised as a benchmark administrator under the EU Benchmarks Regulation