Bạn đang xem: Tp
What is TP Link wireless adapter driver?
TP Link wireless adapter driver is the important program for your TP Link WiFi network adapter to communicate with your computer, so your computer can smoothly work with your adapter.
Try these methods:
Her are the solutions you can try.
Solution 1: Download TP Link wireless adapter driver manually
You can directly download and install the wireless USB adapter driver for your computer from the official website.
Note: You need to access the internet on your computer to download the driver. You can connect your computer with a wired network, or you can download the driver on another computer with Internet.
1) Go to the official TP Link download center.
2) Select the device name of your wireless adapter driver.
3) Select the hardware version (You can check your hardware version by checking your product specs), and click Driver.
4) Run the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver in your computer.
Note: If you download the driver from another computer, then save the driver file in a USB drive, and install the driver on your computer (on which you want to install the TL-WN722N adapter) from the USB drive.
Solution 2: Download TP Link wireless adapter driver automatically
If manually installing the TP Link wireless adapter driver from the website doesn’t work, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect all problem drivers. You don’t need to know your Windows OS. You don’t need to risk downloading the wrong drivers. You can install the TP Link driver with only 2 clicks (this requires the Pro version and you gave the 30-day money back guarantee).
1) Downloadand install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged TP Link driver to automatically download and install the latest driver for your computer (You can do it with the FREE version).
Or click Update All to automatically download and install all the latest correct drivers that are missing or outdated in your system (This requires the Pro version. You’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
The Pro version of Driver Easycomes with full technical support. If you need assistance, please contactDriver Easy’s support teamatsupport
4) Restart your computer and you should have the latest TP Link wireless driver installed in your computer.
Solution 3: Download TP Link wireless adapter driver in Device Manager
You can also install the wireless adapter driver in Device Manager.
1) OpenDevice Managerin your computer.
2) Double click the category your TP Link device belongs to. It can beNetwork adaptersorOther devices. It depends on your device.
Note: If the driver is missing or corrupted, there will be a yellow exclamation mark next to the device, and may also named withUnknown device.
3) Right click on yourTP Link device, and selectUpdate driver.
4) If you have the TP Link driver in a CD/DVD, selectBrowse my computer for driver software.
If you don’t have the driver file installed in your computer, select Search automatically for updated driver software.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the TP Link adapter driver in Windows.
6) After finishing, close the pane and you should have your TP Link wireless driver installed in your computer.
Xem thêm: Chứng Minh Bình Ngô Đại Cáo Là Áng Thiên Cổ Hùng Văn Là Gì, Tuyên Ngôn Độc Lập
That’s all there is to it. You can download and install the TP link wireless USB driver in your computer quickly and easily.